Thursday, February 4, 2016

Owning It/Confessions...

Everyone loves a good "owning it/confessions" post, so here we go!

.... Someone asked me yesterday about Warren's 1st birthday party. L O L. That is 6 months away, and I "can't even." They asked what he gravitates toward (for a theme), and I answered "Lila and the Seahawks." People.

full house michelle tanner not funny unamused

.... I had a huge work victory yesterday. Much needed after a super tough January. I may have done this dance.

“Dancing” | 13 Words That Mean Different Things After Taylor Swift 

 .... I am so ready for spring. But I am so not ready to give up leggings.

 

.... I may have watched Grease twice since it aired.


Grease Live julianne hough tell me tell me about it stud


.... Ben & Jerry's announced making a dairy free ice cream.. HOLLA.

 

 .... That is all for now. Time to get back to work before the weekend and date night with the hubs!

2 comments:

  1. A) We can totally pull off a Lila/Seahawks theme in 6 months! ha! B) Really sure Warren's not gonna remember his first bday anyways, so he won't care about a "theme" and C) All I could think about was, "OMG, did I ask her that question?!?!" hahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A) We can totally pull off a Lila/Seahawks theme in 6 months! ha! B) Really sure Warren's not gonna remember his first bday anyways, so he won't care about a "theme" and C) All I could think about was, "OMG, did I ask her that question?!?!" hahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete