Thursday, January 28, 2016

Currently

It's been a quick minute since I have done a currently post [ahem, last February... oops], so here goes nothing!

Currently.....


Feeling: 
Exhausted. Since starting back to work, I am slammed. But, I am excited to be back.

Reading:
About to start The Choice. My girl, Jordyn, and I are going to continue our Nicholas Sparks movie going tradition and see the movie when It comes out!

Listening to:

The baby monitor... Lol, real life. Break on Me by Keith Urban, yes. Just yes.

Watching:

Chicago Fire. Hellllooo where I have I been this whole time?! We started watching season 1, and have made it to the beginning of Season 3 now. Love this show! Also, watching the Bachelor. Olivia is a Chi O. Soooo there's that.

Thinking about:

A nap. Can I get an Amen?!

Working on:

This huge account that has me going cross eyed!

Loving:

My sweet baby boy. He will be Six months in just a few days, and I am not sure how this has happened!


Needing:

The Beach. Cannot wait to take Warren this summer!

Excited about:

This year. There are so many things I am looking forward to! Stay tuned :)

1 comment: