Monday, May 12, 2014

Weekend Recap

This weekend was full of happiness.
Saturday we got alllllllll of our furniture. 
We had a good laugh trying to figure out where to put our TV.
[I had a good laugh--- as I directed Pat from the couch]
Above the fireplace or mounted on the wall.
Decisions.
 

 While Patrick directed the delivery men, I stopped by one of my friend's houses for her graduation party. 
Later that night, we were going to take the celebration downtown.

 
 


image.jpeg 

 

 


 

We seriously had an absolute blast!
We sang so loud and laughed so hard that I could barely talk Sunday. 
My feet may have hurt, but my heart was so full.


Mother's day was spent with my sweet Momma.
I love that woman more than words, and I am so thankful that she is all mine.

 

Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend!
Happy Monday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment