Friday, May 2, 2014

Five on Friday

Happy Friday!
We are still patiently waiting for our furniture/mattress to arrive.
Apparently, one of the pieces was held up-- extending delivery until after 5/19.
Problem.. we will be on our way to Florida. 
So, hopefully they can rush it to us soon!!
I will take the lagging piece later!

Anyways... I am so ready for the weekend. We plan to move all our stuff completely!
Whoa!!

Here are some things I have purchased/want for the house!
And y'all know I love a good deal. 

one.
I snagged us an awesome deal at Kohl's this week.
Three throw pillows, a king sheet set, and king down comforter.
All for $91. 
Steal.

 

two.

This candle. My second favorite next to Pumpkin Vanilla. 
I am desperately trying to find where I can get this. 
The little shop by my house stopped selling it!
Capri Blue Candles: Blue Jean


three.

I know I mentioned this a few days ago (is that cheating?!), but I am seriously in love with this duvet. 
I cannot wait to get it on our bed!!



four.

 I love these cute little decorative jars. The pops of color is just what we need to bring our neutral lives to life!! They come in red, turquoise, yellow, green, and white.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ca/4a/48/ca4a482664196d4170f84497aff3c613.jpg


five.

Exactly 18 days until we are on our way to this spot right here.



Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, fellow Chi O sister. ;) I couldn't respond to your comment because your email isn't attached to your account. Look forward to reading more from your blog - congratulations on the new house!!

    ReplyDelete