Thursday, March 28, 2013

hope if everyone runs, you decide to stay

Life is so short. And in my opinion, life is so sweet. I have so much to be thankful for. I am graduating with honors ( I bet my hs teachers don't believe that ).  I am starting my career officially in May. I have the opportunity to travel to Philly to a learning class. I am getting married this year. My two best friends are having such HUGE moments coming up that I am beyond over the moon excited about.

On Saturday morning, I got a call that really hasn't hit me yet. My uncle passed away, for those closest to me, know how it happened. The celebration service is tonight. Having never dealt with this type of death, I am at a loss for words. I don't know what to say or how to act. My friends have done an amazing job of keeping me laughing all week. Thank the Lord for you guys. As I think about his mother and sister, my heart aches for them.

Love your family. As crazy as they may be. Love them unconditionally, cry with them, pray for them, laugh with them. They are the only family you get. 





No comments:

Post a Comment