Tuesday, March 12, 2013

10,000 reasons

There has been a bit of heaviness among Hendersonville, Tennessee (And surrounding cities.) Our pastor was diagnosed with a rare, aggressive cancer. -which happened to be announced the same day as my cousin's birthday, who passed away from cancer 8 years ago-. Sunday, we went to the Hendersonville Campus (we go to Gallatin now) and let me tell you, if you've never felt the presence of God... you did that morning in that room.  My heart, and I am sure many many others, was filled with a sadness for him and his family, but also full of joy because of the most amazing testimony of strength, character, and the willingness to die to bring glory to God. It is a unique state of being: to be so brokenhearted and yet so joyful and full of hope.

So I urge you to take about an hour and watch this.
 http://www.longhollow.com/messages

No comments:

Post a Comment