Tuesday, June 9, 2015

31 Weeks

Size of Baby: the size of a pineapple!

Gender: Sweet baby BOY!

Fun fact: He has had the hiccups twice this week! I always questioned, "How in the world do you crazy mommas know that the baby has hiccups?!" Everyone said, you just know. And let me tell you, you just know. It was so funny/cute.

Movement: By far the best thing about pregnancy, and it makes it allllll worth it.

Sleep:  I slept sooooo good last night. I only got up once. What in the world!? I needed that sleep after our crazy weekend!

Workouts: Elliptical/Walking Lila. I am noticing being able to do less due to the whole not being able to breathe thing!

Maternity Clothes: Same.

Symptoms: Just an overall sense of being exhausted. But I will take it!
   
Cravings/Aversions: nothing really

Missing Most Cool weather! haha!

Nursery: Matress, check. Monitor [that we wont need for awhile], check.

Hubby: as said the last few weeks, and especially true this week... the real MVP.

Best part of the Week: Saturday was full of celebrations... we partied with the coolest 3 year old on the planet at his birthday party. Mom and I attended a wedding of a girl I have known since I was 12 and she was 9. We also celebrated Caroline's big 2-5 at dinner later that night, where we laughed hysterically about whoopee cushions and why people aren't Jesus. Long story, haha!

Can't Wait For: Tonight: our first baby class!! Ahh!! I am nervous and excited! Saturday my grandparents come in. Sunday all of my dearest friends and family are getting together to celebrate baby boy at my shower!! I am so excited to be around everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope the first baby class went well as well as the baby shower!! So much excitement for you in these final weeks ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete