Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Well I'll Remember You....

Three years today.
Even typing that it just doesn't seem real.
Three years without your beautiful soul and contagious laugh.
To say we miss you is, as always, and understatement.
There are so many moments we wish to share with you.
Even though my heart hurts, along with so many others...
I cannot help but be so grateful.
I will forever be grateful to have spent your last day on this earth with you. 
God had a plan for your life.
He used you in ways I wish you were able to see. 
While your life was fleeting on earth, your soul has left its mark on many.
It's because you took in a crazy sophomore and crowned him your little brother.
It's because of our 3 semesters worth of classes together. 
It's because of that night at the EN house when I texted you.
It's because of all the moments in between. 
It's because you taught me to always see the good in people.
It's because you encouraged me to do that- I married your little brother [fraternity]. 
When I talk about you to those who don't know you, I wish they could. 
I wish they had the honor to call you friend.
Even though you were taken so quickly, you left us not only a part of you, but someone that would become forever part of our family. 
Love you, Garic.



No comments:

Post a Comment