Monday, June 9, 2014

Weekend Recap

This weekend was so fleeting.
However, it was full of laughter, fun people, and a little bit of rest, too.


Saturday is was up early to celebrate Caroline turning 24!
Little did she know that her local friends and I had been planning a little surprise get together at Bricktops.
I loved seeing her reaction to her friends waiting when we walked in!
Be sure and check out her blog for a recap-- I am sure it's a lot more fun than my rendition :)

 

 

It was back home to clean the house and snap a few patriotic pictures of Lila hanging out by our mini flag.

 

Last night was an early night. So no, I didn't watch Miss USA/Tony's/or the NBA finals game.
But, I did hear:
Hugh rapped with LL Cool J and TI??
Lebron didn't have cramps this game
and 
 the winner of Miss USA is a black belt in Taekwondo, and so am I.
So basically I win, too.


Today is a super exciting day. In just a few hours we [Caroline and I] get to meet Emily Giffin.
 I am beyond thrilled.
I have never been to a book signing, and I cannot wait for this to be my first!
She is one of my top 3 favorite authors.
Annnnnd we may or may not have chatted on Twitter several times. 
So there's that.
 Stay tuned tomorrow for a recap of us geeking out [trying to play it cool]. 
Later this week I will be reviewing the book for those wanting to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment