Monday, June 16, 2014

Weekend Recap

I try really hard not to wish time away, but man. 
I love the weekends!
Friday night was low-key. 
We ate dinner, caught up on our shows, and just enjoyed relaxing.
Saturday we slept in until 7:23.
An absolute record for us. I am not sure how it happened.
After a hilly 4 mile run, I was ready for the day.
Our fence was finally being put up [woohoo]. 
Pat and I set off to Kohl's. [Imagine that.]
Y'all know I am all about a steal. 
We snagged these beauties [reg. $450 for each set] at a serious steal. They were marked down 60%, plus an additional 15% for one, and then I had a coupon for 20% on top of that.
We got two sets for half the price of one set.
Win.


Fence was complete, steaks were on the grill.
We even had a nice little visit from CPekarsk.
Bless her soul, she's dog sitting for us this coming weekend. 
I wonder if she will still be my friend afterward?!


Sunday was a pool day. 
I decided to make some homemade cookies.
Not to brag, but they turned out awesome.

 

Happy Monday!
If you don't already know... Emily Ley launched her new collection today!
Go check it out. 
I love her stuff, and will definitely be adding to my stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment