Monday, July 14, 2014

Weekend Recap

So, since my genius self got herself a little pinched nerve last week,
I have been taking it super easy. 

Friday was BBQ, ice cream, and catching up on our shows. 

Saturday we hung out by the pool, and hung out with our neighbors for a few hours that night.
We have so much in common with them, it's a little crazy.

Sunday I got some Pinspiration, and did a few projects.

I bought this hutch from a girl awhile back, and I finally found a use for it!!
This is just the "I wanna put something on it" phase. 
I cannot wait to really design it this weekend!
The Owl cookie Jar will stay though- it is my Great-Grandmother's, and she had it for 75 years before she gave it to me. (My grandfather is super jealous that she gave it to me.)


 Cue my "I got this straight from Pinterest" project.
But, I love it. 
It really makes our entryway ten times better!


 

 I love the new Jana Kramer single, Love. 
This weekend we hit our 9 month of marriage mark.
I seriously cannot believe time has flown by like it has!!
Now to plan his birthday this Wednesday!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment