Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Can't Go Wrong...

Well, a new year brings many things. There will be some amazing times shared this year; there will also be some really tough times. I am honestly excited about them both. Going with the "10 things" theme again this Tuesday... Here are the ten things I am most excited about this year. 


1. Our ( Patrick & I) Wedding!!
2. Bailey's Wedding (SO EXCITED)
3. All of B's fun and exciting wedding events. I can't put into words how special it is to me that I get to be a part of her big day. I simply cannot imagine what the past 16 years would have been like without her in my life.
4. I graduate. WHOA.
5. I turn 23. Ok, I may not be THAT excited about that, but still a milestone, right?
6. Spending time with all of my bridesmaids. I am so blessed to have such wonderful girls in my life. 
Bailey, Caroline, Kylah, Amy, Andrea, and Jess- you guys rock. 
7. Taking a vacay aka honeymoon
8. Patrick graduates!!!
9. 4th of July. My favorite holiday besides Christmas.
10. All of the wonderful people that I am going to spend time with and learn from...
  I just can't go wrong...



No comments:

Post a Comment