Monday, January 14, 2013

101 in 1001

I have been consistently trying to combat the "New Year's Resolution" concept. Personally, I think you should always have goals. The idea of marking something as accomplished is probably one of the best feelings. For those that know me well, know that I am a to-do list, post it note queen. However, I wanted to really challenge myself to do something that would require constant effort and improvement. Not only would it challenge me, but also make me constantly aware of what I am doing. So, after searching high and low... I came across something on (of course) Pinterest called 101 in 1001. This is 101 things that I must do in 1001 days. It doesn't nececssarily have to be over-the-moon complicated.. just something that you have said "ya know, I  have ALWAYS wanted to do that." So it may take me awhile to create my list.. here goes nothing!


Here is an example.

No comments:

Post a Comment