Tuesday, July 21, 2015

37 Weeks

Size of Baby: 37 weeks! [that is a apparently winter melon, in case you're curious!]

Gender: BOY!

Fun fact: All the apps say I am offically FULL TERM! Basically, all of his organs and systems function the way they should if I were to go into labor!

Movement: They've slowed down a little, he's running out of room. 

Sleep: I'm sleepy all the time. I still wake up about 2-3 times a night, so I am sleeping in about 2-3 hour increments. My body is truly prepping for baby!

Workouts: It is H-O-T. With a heat index of over 100 every day, this has slowed down drastically. I am still moving around a lot.. but the "workouts" have definitely slowed down.

Maternity Clothes: Same.Target Black Maxi, you da real MVP.

Symptoms: Other than just being tired, I can't complain. I do have a pretty painful case of carpal tunnel in my hands, but that will go away hopefully after baby is born. My doctor recommended a wrist brace, so I will be getting one of those today.
   
Cravings/Aversions: I crave keeping my dinner down. I have a nice little case of third trimester evening sickness! ha!

Missing Most: Fall. Lol can anyone relate?! It is hot out there!

Nursery: Ready for baby :)

Hubby: He's been so helpful when I move at a glacial pace! Lol

Best part of the Week: Knowing that I am one day closer to having this baby boy! Mom and I made freezer meals on Sunday. I have about 16 meals made up so far. Which will last us awhile, since I know mom will cook and friends will bring stuff over for us. God bless them. I did burn my stomach during the process via baking pan. I was more upset that there was now a mark on my stomach than the actual burn, because I surprisingly don't have any stretch marks [yet...].

Can't Wait For: To have this sweet baby boy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm dying at the thought of you burning your stomach with a baking pan! I'm not preggers and I still do that! hahaha!! We are sooooo close to meeting Baby L!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying at the thought of you burning your stomach with a baking pan! I'm not preggers and I still do that! hahaha!! We are sooooo close to meeting Baby L!!!!

    ReplyDelete