Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wedding Wednesday

Well, I had a fun post typed up and I deleted it. I don't know how I manage to do this. My life is so funny. So, in short, I will just make a checklist of all the tomfoolery that has happened amidst the daily Etsy conversations, constant texts/Gchats to CPekarsk, and the million and one questions to my mother. 

Dress: final purchase made yesterday. I was so worried I would have to go by myself, but thankfully CPekarsk and mom came!!

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=ddacdbc807&view=att&th=13fc953c5cc448d8&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-uE5d-6n_Zpo9_rnkGAulc&sadet=1373472384467&sads=CnNVsHKuZBTSnXaBOhKhrWbaJt4&sadssc=1

Invitations: Final request for editing submitted, that should be ready for printing tomorrow!
Cake Topper: clearly an essential part of the planning. Not really, but ours is super cute. Thanks to CPekarsk again.
Bouquet: One day I will be able to spell that without a typo. Lady is making those now (at least she should be).
Groomsmen Attire: Picked out. All that is left is to order!! 

And there you have it. The slightly snarky ramblings of my wedding planning thus far. Only snarky because my first post deleted itself. I refuse to accept blame for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment