Tuesday, December 4, 2012

10 things

So, I most definitely stole this idea from fellow blogger, sonic drink lover, football fanatic, and dear friend, Caroline. Ten things I love...

10 Things Tuesday

  1. The fact I am engaged to my best friend
  2. Monograms - and that mine won't change (if only I had a dollar for everytime some said that- I could pay for this wedding)
  3. Its 70 degrees in December
  4. Taylor Swift is coming in concert in September (hellurrr bachelorette party)
  5. Owls - for more reasons than just they are cute
  6. Anchors. Duh.
  7.  My bridesmaids (even if I haven't officially told all of them they are chosen yet)
  8. My dogs
  9. I graduate in 158 days. Thank you Jesus.
  10. My best friend's wedding is in 179 days. She will be the most beautiful bride in all of history.

No comments:

Post a Comment